The Prize named after Nikolay Ostryakov- 2020 is awarded to
- Anatoliy Shapovalov, D.Sci., General Director and General Designer,
- Vadim Kostyukov, D.Sci., First Deputy General Director and General Designer,
- Viktor Solunin, D.Sci., Senior researcher, Deputy General Director, Scientific adviser,
- Viktor Shcherbinin, D.Sci., Senior researcher, Professor, Head of Scientific Technical Department,
- Alexander Novikov, D.Sci., Senior Researcher, Chief researcher,
- Sergey Smirnov, Cand. Sci., Head of department from Central Research Institute of Automation and Hydraulics, Moscow, Russia
for the study titled Research, Development and Implementation of a Multimode Control System for Land-Based UAV with Multiple Control Modes.
All the authors are the members of the Academy Moscow branch.
The list of Ostryakov Prize laureates is available here.